For information on applying for accommodation, room prices, or any questions related to your accommodation contract, please contact the Accommodation office at Imperial College. The Selkirk Wardening team is unfortunately unable to advise on these issues.
Check out the virtual tour from the Accommodation office.
Number of students
- Self-catered accommodation for 125 undergraduate students
- 34 single en suite study bedrooms
- 29 twin en suite study bedrooms
- 28 premium single en suite study bedrooms
- 5 deluxe single en suite student bedrooms
- Specially adapted study bedrooms with en suite facilities for students with disabilities
Each study bedroom has individual internet and telephone access (ethernet ports are in bedrooms, kitchens and common areas plus wireless)
- All rooms are en suite
- Wall-mounted HDTVs in all kitchens and common rooms
- Large shared kitchens on each floor
- Shared fridges and freezers, locking kitchen cupboards
- Individual mail boxes
- Coin-operated fully equipped laundry room
- All floors accessible by lift
- Non-smoking residence
Social facilities with the hall
- Access to the Wolfson Lounge (a shared common room between the Southside halls) with pool table, table football, ping pong, HDTV, projector screen, baby grand piano, and more.
- Selkirk common room with HDTV and Playstation
- Convenient sports facilities nearby with swim and gym facilities free to all students
- Secure swipe card access
- 24-hour front entrance CCTV
If you have been allocated to a premium/deluxe room then please make sure that you bring linen suitable for a double bed.