Hall defects

If there is a problem with your room or with another part of the hall, then we advise you to report non-urgent defects using eHalls under the ‘Defect report’ pages of eHalls here.

If the defect is of a more urgent nature, such as something that could cause more permanent damage like a water leak, then please go to the Hall supervisor office if during Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. Outside of that please contact the duty warden for urgent defects.